« All Events
Annual 2-Day Spring Football Academy (5-7th Grade)
April 27, 2018 - April 28, 2018 $30 – $160
- Over 100 All State high school athletes have been part of this camp over the past 10+ years.
- Many of the state’s top college recruits have been part of this camp over the past 10+ years & started when they were in Elementary or Junior HS. SPACE IS LIMITED. PLEASE REGISTER EARLY.
- Coaching will consist of several current high school head coaches & assistant coaches as well as QB Elite co-founder Dustin Smith, former college offensive coordinator, Heisman Trophy winner & QB Elite co-founder Ty Detmer, former 8 yr college QB coach Brandon Doman, & former offensive line coach Rafe Maughn.
Friday April 27th
- OFFENSIVE POSITIONS ONLY: 6PM-9PM for all grades. Please note the different time schedule for Offensive lineman. Camp will be indoors on Friday evening. Please bring appropriate shoes. No Cleats indoors. Friday camp will include position specific skill work, chalk talk/film study class. Coaches will include Dustin Smith, and former and current college coaches Ty Detmer, Brandon Doman, Coach Paul Peterson and Rafe Maughn and the rest of the experienced QB Elite staff you have worked with over the years.
- Offensive Lineman will be from 6PM to 8PM. All age grades. Indoors as well.
Saturday April 28th
- For Current Grades 5-7th: Offensive and Defensive positions, 9AM-11AM. Camp will be outside on Saturday. Please bring water. QBs, please bring a ball.
- For Current grades 8-12th: Offensive and Defensive positions, 11:30AM-2PM (Offensive Lineman will finish at 1:30PM). Camp will be outside on Saturday. Please bring water. QBs, please bring a ball.