- This event has passed.
QB Protocol and Leadership Camp sponsored by Especially for Athletes
March 18 @ 9:00 am - 11:00 am$50.00
CALLING ALL QBs of Quarterback Elite (QBE)
Especially for Athletes (E4A) and QB Elite were both started by Coach Dustin Smith. Coach Smith has been operating both for over 10 years, and although they operate separately from each other, the lessons taught through E4A are regularly part of QB Elite workouts and Camps.
On March 18th QB Elite is holding a QB PROTOCOL camp/meeting in Lehi. QBs and will hear stories and council from former college and NFL coaches and QBs regarding the oftentimes forgotten side of becoming an ELITE athlete and participate in several leadership building activities. Characteristics like leadership, huddle management, example, mental toughness, pressure, communication with coaches and teammates, and what E4A calls handling the pressure of being under the “SPORTLIGHT.” Other positions are also welcome to attend.
Participants will also receive the following for attending:
- Copy of the book THE SPORTLIGHT
- T-Shirt for attending
Parents are also able to register for this if interested.
- March 18th from 9am to 11am
- Lehi at the West Kiln Building Auditorium located at 2701 N Thanksgiving Way Lehi Utah
- The cost to participate is $50 per person.
- Please bring a pen and notebook to write in.
- Additional small group QB workouts will take place that afternoon in the Lehi area. If interested in reserving a spot in one of those as well, please message coach Smith at 801-380-8458.
- Only 50 spots available.
For more information on Especially for Athletes please visit E4A.org